2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 488.82
Influenza due to identified novel influenza A virus with other respiratory manifestations
- Short description: Flu dt nvl A w oth resp.
- ICD-9-CM 488.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 488.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 488.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 488.82: 2013 2014.
- Influenza A
- Influenza A w upper respiratory symptoms
- Influenza A with upper respiratory symptoms
- Influenza due to Influenza A virus
- Influenza due to animal origin influenza A virus with other respiratory manifestations
- Novel influenza A:
- respiratory infection (acute) (upper)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J09.X2 Influenza due to identified novel influenza A virus with other respiratory manifestations