2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 482.32
Pneumonia due to Streptococcus, group B
- Short description: Pneumonia strptococcus b.
- ICD-9-CM 482.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 482.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 482.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 482.32: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J15.3 Pneumonia due to streptococcus, group B
- Bronchopneumonia due to Group B Streptococcus
- Group B strep bronchopneumonia
- Group B strep pneumonia
- Group B streptococcal pneumonia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 482.32
- Pneumonia (acute) (Alpenstich) (benign) (bilateral) (brain) (cerebral) (circumscribed) (congestive) (creeping) (delayed resolution) (double) (epidemic) (fever) (flash) (fulminant) (fungoid) (granulomatous) (hemorrhagic) (incipient) (infantile) (infectious) (infiltration) (insular) (intermittent) (latent) (lobe) (migratory) (newborn) (organized) (overwhelming) (primary) (progressive) (pseudolobar) (purulent) (resolved) (secondary) (senile) (septic) (suppurative) (terminal) (true) (unresolved) (vesicular) 486
- streptococcal (broncho) (lobar) NEC 482.30