2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 474.11
Hypertrophy of tonsils alone
- Short description: Hypertrophy tonsils.
- ICD-9-CM 474.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 474.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 474.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 474.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J35.1 Hypertrophy of tonsils
- Hypertrophy (enlargement) of tonsil
- Hypertrophy of lingual tonsil
- Hypertrophy of tonsil
- Hypertrophy of tonsils
- Lingual tonsil hypertrophy
- Tonsil hypertrophy