2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 466.11
Acute bronchiolitis due to respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- Short description: Acu broncholitis d/t RSV.
- ICD-9-CM 466.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 466.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 466.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 466.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J21.0 Acute bronchiolitis due to respiratory syncytial virus
- Bronchiolitis due to respiratory syncytial virus (rsv)
- Bronchiolitis due to RSV
- Respiratory syncytial virus bronchiolitis