2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.89
Aneurysm of other specified artery
- Short description: Aneurysm NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 442.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 442.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 442.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.89: 2013 2014.
- Aneurysm of artery of trunk
- Aneurysm of mediastinal artery
- Aneurysm of peripheral artery
- Aneurysm of spinal artery
- Aneurysm of superficial temporal artery
- Aneurysm of transplanted artery
- Aneurysm, mediastinal artery
- Aneurysm, peripheral artery
- Aneurysm, spinal artery
- Anterior spinal artery dissection
- Cervicocerebral arterial dissection
- Vertebral artery aneurysm
- Vertebral artery dissection
- mediastinal artery
- spinal artery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I72.8 Aneurysm of other specified arteries