2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 440.29
Other atherosclerosis of native arteries of the extremities
- Short description: Athrsc extrm ntv art oth.
- ICD-9-CM 440.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 440.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 440.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 440.29: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I70.299 Other atherosclerosis of native arteries of extremities, unspecified extremity
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 440.29
- Arteriosclerosis, arteriosclerotic (artery) (deformans) (diffuse) (disease) (endarteritis) (general) (obliterans) (obliterative) (occlusive) (senile) (with calcification) 440.9
- extremities (native artery) NEC 440.20