2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 433.30
Occlusion and stenosis of multiple and bilateral precerebral arteries without mention of cerebral infarction
- Short description: Ocl mlt bi art wo infrct.
- ICD-9-CM 433.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 433.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 433.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 433.30: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I65.8 Occlusion and stenosis of other precerebral arteries
- Atherosclerosis of bilat carotid arteries
- Atherosclerosis of both carotid arteries
- Bilat carotid artery occlusion
- Bilat carotid artery stenosis
- Bilat multiple precerebral artery syndrome
- Bilat precerebral artery occlusion
- Bilateral carotid artery atherosclerosis
- Bilateral carotid artery occlusion
- Bilateral carotid artery stenosis
- Carotid artery stenosis, bilateral
- Carotid artery stenosis, both sides
- Multiple and bilateral precerebral arterial occlusion
- Multiple and bilateral precerebral artery syndromes
- Multiple precerebral artery syndrome, bilateral
- Multiple precerebral artery syndrome, both sides
- Occlusion and stenosis of multiple and bilateral cerebral arteries (disorder)
- Occlusion of both carotid arteries
- Occlusion of multiple precerebral arteries, both sides
- Occlusion of precerebral arteries, bilateral
- Occlusion or stenosis of multiple cerebral arteries
- Stenosis of both carotid arteries
- Stenosis of carotid arteries, bilateral
- Stenosis of multiple cerebral arteries, bilateral