2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 433.01
Occlusion and stenosis of basilar artery with cerebral infarction
- Short description: Ocl bslr art w infrct.
- ICD-9-CM 433.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 433.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 433.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 433.01: 2013 2014 2015.
- Cerebral infarction due to occlusion of basilar artery (disorder)
- Occlusion of basilar artery, w cerebral infarction
- Occlusion of basilar artery, with cerebral infarction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I63.22 Cerebral infarction due to unspecified occlusion or stenosis of basilar arteries