2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 427.31
- ICD-9-CM 427.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 427.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 427.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 427.31: 2013 2014.
- ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Atrial fibrillation w rapid ventricular response
- Atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular response
- Atrial fibrillation, chronic
- Atrial fibrillation, paroxysmal
- Chronic atrial fibrillation
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I48.91 Unspecified atrial fibrillation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 427.31
- atrial (established) (paroxysmal) 427.31
- auricular (atrial) (established) 427.31