2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 425.18
Other hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Short description: Oth hyprtrophic cardiomy.
- ICD-9-CM 425.18 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 425.18 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 425.18.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 425.18: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I42.2 Other hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Cardiomyopathy, hypertrophic, nonobstructive
- Cardiomyopathy, hypertrophic, primary familial
- Cardiomyopathy, primary familial hypertrophic
- Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy without obstruction
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, nonobstructive
- Hypertrophic nonobstructive cardiomyopathy
- Primary familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Nonobstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy