2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 425.0
- ICD-9-CM 425.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 425.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 425.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 425.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I42.3 Endomyocardial (eosinophilic) disease
- Cardiomyopathy restrictive, endocardial fibroelastosis
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy due to primary endomyocardial fibrosis
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy secondary to endocardial fibroelastosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 425.0
- Davies' disease 425.0
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- davies' 425.0
- Endomyofibrosis 425.0
- Fibrosis, fibrotic
- endomyocardial (African) 425.0