2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 425.0
- disease characterized by thickening of the endocardium, and frequently the inner third of the myocardium; left ventricle is most frequently involved.
- A disease characterized by fibrotic thickening of the endocardium, particularly the right and/or left inflow tracts. The disease often involves the atrioventricular valves, leading to valvular regurgitaion. It most commonly occurs in children living within 15 degrees of the equator.
- ICD-9-CM 425.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 425.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 425.0: 2013.
Convert 425.0 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 425.0: