2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 424.2
Tricuspid valve disorders, specified as nonrheumatic
- Short description: Nonrheum tricusp val dis.
- ICD-9-CM 424.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 424.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 424.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 424.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I36.0 Nonrheumatic tricuspid (valve) stenosis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I36.8 Other nonrheumatic tricuspid valve disorders
- Nonrheumatic tricuspid valve disease
- Nonrheumatic tricuspid valve regurgitation
- Nonrheumatic tricuspid valve stenosis
- Tricuspid incompetence, non-rheumatic
- Tricuspid stenosis, non-rheumatic
- Tricuspid valve disorder, nonrheumatic
- Tricuspid valve disorders, non-rheumatic
- Tricuspid valve regurgitation
- Tricuspid valve regurgitation, nonrheumatic
- Tricuspid valve stenosis
- Tricuspid valve stenosis, nonrheumatic
- rheumatic or of unspecified cause (397.0)
- Tricuspid valve:
- incompetence of specified cause, except rheumatic
- insufficiency of specified cause, except rheumatic
- regurgitation of specified cause, except rheumatic
- stenosis of specified cause, except rheumatic