2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.07
Coronary atherosclerosis of bypass graft (artery) (vein) of transplanted heart
- Short description: Cor ath bps graft tp hrt.
- ICD-9-CM 414.07 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 414.07 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 414.07.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 414.07: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I25.812 Atherosclerosis of bypass graft of coronary artery of transplanted heart without angina pectoris
- Arteriosclerosis of coronary artery bypass graft of transplanted heart
- CAD of artery or vein bypass graft of transplanted heart
- CAD of bypass graft of transplanted heart
- Coronary artery disease (CAD) of bypass graft of transplanted heart
- Coronary artery disease bypass graft transplant heart