2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.01
Coronary atherosclerosis of native coronary artery
- Short description: Crnry athrscl natve vssl.
- ICD-9-CM 414.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 414.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 414.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 414.01: 2013 2014.
- CAD in native artery
- CAD of native artery
- CAD of percutaneous coronary angioplasty
- CAD s/p percutaneous coronary angioplasty
- CAD w HX of old MI wo HX of CABG
- Cad w hx of percutaneous coronary angioplasty
- CAD, double vessel
- CAD, multiple vessel
- CAD, presence of stent
- CAD, single vessel
- CAD, triple vessel
- Coronary arteriosclerosis
- Coronary arteriosclerosis in native artery
- Coronary arteriosclerosis in patient with history of previous myocardial infarction but without history of coronary artery bypass graft
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronary artery disease in native artery
- Coronary artery disease with a history of percutaneous coronary angioplasty
- Coronary artery disease with history of angioplasty (opening artery canal with catheter)
- Coronary artery disease with history of heart attack
- Coronary artery disease, double vessel
- Coronary artery disease, has had coronary angioplasty
- Coronary artery disease, has had stent placement
- Coronary artery disease, multiple vessel
- Coronary artery disease, single vessel
- Coronary artery disease, triple vessel
- Double coronary vessel disease
- Multi vessel coronary artery disease
- Presence of coronary artery stent in patient with coronary artery disease
- Recurrent coronary arteriosclerosis after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty
- Single coronary vessel disease
- Triple vessel disease of the heart
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I25.10 Atherosclerotic heart disease of native coronary artery without angina pectoris