2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 413
- recurring thoracic pain or discomfort which occurs when a part of the heart does not receive enough blood; usually caused by exertion or excitement.
- A heart condition marked by paroxysms of chest pain due to reduced oxygen to the heart.
- Previous or current symptoms described as chest pain or pressure, jaw pain, arm pain, or other equivalent discomfort suggestive of cardiac ischemia.
- There are 3 ICD-9-CM codes below 413 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 413.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 413: 2013.