2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 411.0
Postmyocardial infarction syndrome
- Short description: Post MI syndrome.
- ICD-9-CM 411.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 411.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 411.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 411.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I24.1 Dressler's syndrome
- POSTMYOCARDIAL INFARCTION SYNDROME