2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 410.40
Acute myocardial infarction of other inferior wall, episode of care unspecified
- Short description: AMI inferior wall,unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 410.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 410.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 410.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 410.40: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I21.19 ST elevation (STEMI) myocardial infarction involving other coronary artery of inferior wall
- Acute heart attack, inferior wall
- Acute myocardial infarction of inferior wall
- Acute non-Q wave infarction - inferior
- Acute Q wave infarction - inferior
- Acute ST elevation MI, inferior wall
- Acute ST segment elevation myocardial infarction of inferior wall
- Heart attack, acute, inferior wall
- MI, acute, inferior wall
- Postoperative transmural myocardial infarction of inferior wall
- Subseq ST elevation MI, inferior wall, within 4 wks of previous MI
- Subsequent heart attack, inferior wall, within 4 weeks of previous heart attack
- Subsequent ST elevation inferior wall myocardial infarction, within 4 weeks of previous myocardial infarction