2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 403.11
Hypertensive chronic kidney disease, benign, with chronic kidney disease stage V or end stage renal disease
- Short description: Ben hyp kid w cr kid V.
- ICD-9-CM 403.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 403.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 403.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 403.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I12.0 Hypertensive chronic kidney disease with stage 5 chronic kidney disease or end stage renal disease
- Benign hypertensive CKD, ESRD
- Benign hypertensive CKD, stage 5 (GFR<15)
- Benign hypertensive CKD, w ESRD
- Chronic kidney disease stage 5 due to benign hypertension
- Chronic kidney disease, ESRD due to benign hypertension
- Chronic kidney failure with hypertension
- Hypertensive chronic kidney disease, severe