2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 403.01
Hypertensive chronic kidney disease, malignant, with chronic kidney disease stage V or end stage renal disease
- Short description: Mal hyp kid w cr kid V.
- ICD-9-CM 403.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 403.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 403.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 403.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I12.0 Hypertensive chronic kidney disease with stage 5 chronic kidney disease or end stage renal disease
- Hypertensive kidney disease with kidney failure
- Malignant htn ckd w esrd
- Malignant htn ckd w esrd on dialysis
- Malignant hypertensive chronic renal disease, stage 5
- Malignant hypertensive CKD w ESRD
- Malignant hypertensive CKD w ESRD on dialysis
- Malignant hypertensive CKD, ESRD
- Malignant hypertensive CKD, stage 5 (GFR <15)
- Malignant hypertensive end stage renal disease
- Malignant hypertensive end stage renal disease on dialysis
- Severe chronic kidney failure with hypertension