2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 396.0
Mitral valve stenosis and aortic valve stenosis
- Short description: Mitral/aortic stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 396.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 396.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 396.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 396.0: 2013 2014.
- Atypical aortic (valve) stenosis
- Mitral and aortic (valve) obstruction (rheumatic)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I08.0 Rheumatic disorders of both mitral and aortic valves