2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 396.0
Mitral valve stenosis and aortic valve stenosis
- Short description: Mitral/aortic stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 396.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 396.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 396.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 396.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I08.0 Rheumatic disorders of both mitral and aortic valves
- Atypical aortic (valve) stenosis
- Mitral and aortic (valve) obstruction (rheumatic)