2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 395.9
Other and unspecified rheumatic aortic diseases
- Short description: Rheum aortic dis NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 395.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 395.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 395.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 395.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I06.8 Other rheumatic aortic valve diseases
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I06.9 Rheumatic aortic valve disease, unspecified
- Aortic valve disease, rheumatic
- Chronic rheumatic aortic valve disease
- Rheumatic aortic valve disease
- Rheumatic aortic valve sclerosis
- Rheumatic disease of aortic valve
- Rheumatic aortic (valve) disease