2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.60
- Short description: Otorrhea NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 388.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 388.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.60: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H92.10 Otorrhea, unspecified ear
- Bilat otorrhea
- Bilateral otorrhea
- Both sides otorrhea (ear condition)
- Left otorrhea
- Right otorrhea
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 388.60
- ear 388.60
- Otorrhea 388.60