2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.11
Acoustic trauma (explosive) to ear
- Short description: Acoustic trauma.
- ICD-9-CM 388.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 388.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H91.8X9 Other specified hearing loss, unspecified ear
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 388.11
- injury 869.0
- with open wound into cavity 869.1
- abdomen or thorax - see Injury, internal, by site
- brain (see also Concussion, brain) 850.9
- with skull fracture - see Fracture, skull
- ear (acoustic nerve trauma) 951.5
- with perforation, tympanic membrane - see Wound, open, ear, drum
- lung (see also Injury, internal, lung) 861.20
- otitic (explosive) 388.11