2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 383.9
- Short description: Mastoiditis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 383.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 383.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 383.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 383.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H70.90 Unspecified mastoiditis, unspecified ear
- Bilat mastoid disorder
- Bilat mastoiditis
- Bilateral disorder of mastoid
- Bilateral mastoiditis
- Both sides mastoid disorder
- Both sides mastoiditis
- Disorder of mastoid
- Left mastoid disorder
- Left mastoiditis
- Mastoid disorder
- Right mastoid disorder
- Right mastoiditis