2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 381.81
Dysfunction of Eustachian tube
- Short description: Dysfunct eustachian tube.
- ICD-9-CM 381.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 381.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 381.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 381.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H69.80 Other specified disorders of Eustachian tube, unspecified ear
- Bilat eustachian tube dysfunction
- Bilateral Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Both sides eustachian tube dysfunction
- Dysfunction of eustachian tube
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Left eustachian tube dysfunction
- Right eustachian tube dysfunction
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 381.81
- Eustachian tube 381.81