2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.61
Brown's (tendon) sheath syndrome
- Short description: Brown's sheath syndrome.
- ICD-9-CM 378.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 378.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.61: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H50.611 Brown's sheath syndrome, right eye
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H50.612 Brown's sheath syndrome, left eye
- L Browns sheath syndrome
- Left Browns sheath syndrome
- Left Brown's sheath syndrome
- R Browns sheath syndrome
- Right Browns sheath syndrome
- Right Brown's sheath syndrome