2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.56
- ICD-9-CM 378.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.56 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 378.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.56: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H49.30 Total (external) ophthalmoplegia, unspecified eye
- Bilat total ophthalmoplegia
- Bilateral total ophthalmoplegia
- L total ophthalmoplegia
- Left total ophthalmoplegia
- R total ophthalmoplegia
- Right total ophthalmoplegia
- Total ophthalmoplegia, both eyes
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 378.56
- Ophthalmoplegia (see also Strabismus) 378.9
- total (external) 378.56