2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.15
- ICD-9-CM 378.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 378.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.15: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H50.15 Alternating exotropia
- Sensory deprivation exotropia
- Sensory exotropia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 378.15
- Exotropia 378.10
- alternating 378.15