2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.39
Other optic neuritis
- Short description: Optic neuritis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 377.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 377.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 377.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.39: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H46.8 Other optic neuritis
- Acute compressive optic neuropathy
- Compressive optic neuropathy due to thyroid eye disease
- Disorder of optic nerve
- Hypertensive optic neuropathy
- Infiltrative optic neuropathy
- Inherited optic neuropathy
- Optic neuropathy
- Optic neuropathy due to vitamin B12 deficiency
- Paraneoplastic optic neuropathy
- ischemic optic neuropathy (377.41)