2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.01
Papilledema associated with increased intracranial pressure
- Short description: Papilledema w incr press.
- ICD-9-CM 377.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 377.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 377.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.01: 2013 2014.
- Papilledema - optic disc edema due to raised intracranial pressure
- Papilledema w increased intracranial pressure
- Papilledema with increased intracranial pressure
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H47.11 Papilledema associated with increased intracranial pressure