2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.01
Papilledema associated with increased intracranial pressure
- Short description: Papilledema w incr press.
- ICD-9-CM 377.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 377.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 377.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H47.11 Papilledema associated with increased intracranial pressure
- Papilledema - optic disc edema due to raised intracranial pressure
- Papilledema w increased intracranial pressure
- Papilledema with increased intracranial pressure