2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.56
Stenosis of nasolacrimal duct, acquired
- Short description: Acq nasolacrml stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 375.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 375.56 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 375.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.56: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H04.559 Acquired stenosis of unspecified nasolacrimal duct
- Acquired dacryostenosis
- Acquired dacryostenosis, both eyes
- Acquired nasolacrimal duct obstruction
- Bilat acquired dacryostenosis
- Bilat dacryostenosis
- Bilateral acquired dacryostenosis
- bilateral dacryostenosis
- L acquired dacryostenosis
- Left acquired dacryostenosis
- Left dacryostenosis
- Nasolacrimal duct obstruction, acquired
- Obstruction of nasolacrimal duct
- R acquired dacryostenosis
- Right acquired dacryostenosis
- Right acquired dacryostenosis (eye condition)
- Right dacryostenosis
- Stenosis of lacrimal system