2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 374.45
Other sensorimotor disorders of eyelid
- Short description: Sensormotr disor lid NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 374.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 374.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 374.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 374.45: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H02.59 Other disorders affecting eyelid function
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 374.45
- Deficient - see also Deficiency
- blink reflex 374.45
- Reflex - see also condition
- blink, deficient 374.45