2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 374.32
- ICD-9-CM 374.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 374.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 374.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 374.32: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H02.429 Myogenic ptosis of unspecified eyelid
- Bilat myogenic ptosis
- Bilateral myogenic ptosis
- L myogenic ptosis
- Left myogenic ptosis
- Myogenic ptosis, both eyes
- R myogenic ptosis
- Right myogenic ptosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 374.32