2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.54
Lattice corneal dystrophy
- Short description: Lattice cornea dystrophy.
- ICD-9-CM 371.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 371.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.54: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.54 Lattice corneal dystrophy
- Familial amyloid neuropathy, Finnish type
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.54
- Degeneration, degenerative
- Dystrophy, dystrophia 783.9