2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.22
- ICD-9-CM 370.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 370.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.22: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.119 Macular keratitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat macular keratitis
- Bilateral macular keratitis
- L macular keratitis
- Left macular keratitis
- Macular keratitis, both eyes
- R macular keratitis
- Right macular keratitis