2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.3
Unqualified visual loss, both eyes
- Short description: Blindness NOS, both eyes.
- ICD-9-CM 369.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 369.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.3 Unqualified visual loss, both eyes
- Bilat visual impairment
- Bilateral visual impairment
- Blind or low vision - both eyes
- Unqualified visual loss, bilat
- Unqualified visual loss, bilateral
- Visual impairment, both eyes
- Visual testing abnormal