2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.13
- A condition in which the eyes are more sensitive to light than normal.
- Fear and avoidance of light. It can be the result of anxiety about the eyes, photosensitivity, or photalgia.--2004
- ICD-9-CM 368.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 368.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.13: 2013.
368.13 Alternative Terminology
Convert 368.13 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 368.13: