2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 367.31
- ICD-9-CM 367.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 367.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 367.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 367.31: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H52.31 Anisometropia
- Anisometropia (eye condition)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 367.31
- Anisometropia (congenital) 367.31