2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.52
Other after-cataract, not obscuring vision
- Short description: After-cataract NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 366.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.52: 2013 2014 2015.
- After cataract not obscuring vision
- After-cataract not obscuring vision
- Intraocular lens deposits not obscuring vision
- Intraocular lens deposits, not obscuring vision
- Secondary cataract, not obscuring vision
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H26.499 Other secondary cataract, unspecified eye