2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.44
Cataract associated with other syndromes
- Short description: Cataract w syndrome NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 366.44 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.44: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H28 Cataract in diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.44
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9
- associated with