2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.44
Cataract associated with other syndromes
- Short description: Cataract w syndrome NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 366.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.44 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.44: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H28 Cataract in diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.44
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9
- associated with