2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.12
Incipient senile cataract
- Short description: Incipient cataract.
- ICD-9-CM 366.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.12: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H25.099 Other age-related incipient cataract, unspecified eye
- Bilat incipient cataract
- bilateral incipient cataract
- Bilateral incipient cataracts
- Cataract, incipient
- Incipient cataract
- L incipient cataract
- Left incipient cataract
- R incipient cataract
- Right incipient cataract
- immature NOS
- Water clefts