2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.03
Cortical, lamellar, or zonular cataract
- Short description: Cortical cataract.
- ICD-9-CM 366.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.019 Infantile and juvenile cortical, lamellar, or zonular cataract, unspecified eye
- Infantile and juvenile cataract
- Infantile and juvenile cortical, lamellar, or zonular cataract
- Lamellar zonular cataract