2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.03
Cortical, lamellar, or zonular cataract
- Short description: Cortical cataract.
- ICD-9-CM 366.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.03: 2013 2014 2015.
- Infantile and juvenile cataract
- Infantile and juvenile cortical, lamellar, or zonular cataract
- Lamellar zonular cataract
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H26.019 Infantile and juvenile cortical, lamellar, or zonular cataract, unspecified eye