2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.74
Indeterminate stage glaucoma
- Short description: Indeterm stage glaucoma.
- ICD-9-CM 365.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.74 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 365.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.74: 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 365.74
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 365.74
- Glaucoma (capsular) (inflammatory) (noninflammatory) (primary) 365.9