2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.82
Plateau iris syndrome
- ICD-9-CM 364.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 364.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.82: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.82 Plateau iris syndrome (post-iridectomy) (postprocedural)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 364.82
- Plateau iris syndrome (without glaucoma) 364.82
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- plateau iris (without glaucoma) 364.82