2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.04
Secondary iridocyclitis, noninfectious
- Short description: Second iritis, noninfec.
- ICD-9-CM 364.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 364.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.04: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H20.049 Secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis
- Bilat secondary noninfectious iritis
- Bilateral noninfectious secondary iridocyclitis
- Bilateral secondary noninfectious iritis
- L secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis
- L secondary noninfectious iritis
- Left noninfectious secondary iridocyclitis
- Left secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis
- Left secondary noninfectious iritis
- Noninfectious secondary iridocyclitis
- R secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis
- R secondary noninfectious iritis
- Right noninfectious secondary iridocyclitis
- Right secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis
- Right secondary noninfectious iritis
- Secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis
- Secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis, both eyes
- Secondary noninfectious iritis
- Secondary noninfectious iritis, both eyes