2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.35
- Short description: Disseminated retina scar.
- ICD-9-CM 363.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.35 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 363.35.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.35: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.099 Other chorioretinal scars, unspecified eye
- Bilat disseminated chorioretinal scars
- Bilat postinflammatory chorioretinal scar
- Bilateral disseminated chorioretinal scars
- Bilateral postinflammatory chorioretinal scar
- Disseminated chorioretinal scars
- Disseminated chorioretinal scars, both eyes
- L disseminated chorioretinal scars
- L postinflammatory chorioretinal scar
- Left disseminated chorioretinal scars
- Left postinflammatory chorioretinal scar
- Postinflammatory chorioretinal scar
- Postinflammatory chorioretinal scar, both eyes
- R disseminated chorioretinal scars
- R postinflammatory chorioretinal scar
- Right disseminated chorioretinal scars
- Right postinflammatory chorioretinal scar
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 363.35
- Cicatrix (adherent) (contracted) (painful) (vicious) 709.2
- Scar, scarring (see also Cicatrix) 709.2