2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.34
- Short description: Peripheral retinal scars.
- ICD-9-CM 363.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 363.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.34: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.099 Other chorioretinal scars, unspecified eye
- Bilat peripheral chorioretinal scar
- Bilateral peripheral chorioretinal scars
- L peripheral chorioretinal scar
- Left peripheral chorioretinal scar
- Peripheral chorioretinal scar
- Peripheral chorioretinal scar, both eyes
- Peripheral chorioretinal scars
- R peripheral chorioretinal scar
- Right peripheral chorioretinal scar
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 363.34
- Cicatrix (adherent) (contracted) (painful) (vicious) 709.2
- Scar, scarring (see also Cicatrix) 709.2