2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.10
Disseminated chorioretinitis, unspecified
- Short description: Dissem chorioretinit NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 363.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 363.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.10: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H30.109 Unspecified disseminated chorioretinal inflammation, unspecified eye
- Bilat disseminated chorioretinitis
- Bilateral disseminated chorioretinitis
- Disseminated chorioretinitis
- Disseminated chorioretinitis, both eyes
- Disseminated choroiditis
- L disseminated chorioretinitis
- L disseminated choroiditis
- Left disseminated chorioretinitis
- Left disseminated choroiditis
- R disseminated chorioretinitis
- R disseminated choroiditis
- Right disseminated chorioretinitis
- Right disseminated choroiditis
- choroiditis or chorioretinitis NOS
- retinitis or retinochoroiditis NOS