2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.82
Retinal exudates and deposits
- Short description: Retina exudates/deposits.
- ICD-9-CM 362.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 362.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.82: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.89 Other specified retinal disorders
- Retinal deposits
- Retinal exudates AND/OR deposits
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 362.82
- Body, bodies
- cytoid (retina) 362.82
- Exudates, retina 362.82