2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.15
- ICD-9-CM 362.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 362.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.15: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.079 Retinal telangiectasis, unspecified eye
- Bilat retinal telangiectasis
- Bilateral retinal telangiectasia
- L retinal telangiectasis
- Left retinal telangiectasia
- Left retinal telangiectasis
- R retinal telangiectasis
- Retinal telangiectasis, both eyes
- Right retinal telangiectasia
- Right retinal telangiectasis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 362.15
- Telangiectasia, telangiectasis (verrucous) 448.9
- retina 362.15